Qty. per pack: 12
• Manufactured from premium Hi-Molybdenum.
• The nitro-carburized steel has an increased Rockwell hardness and is able to withstand
substantially higher drilling temperatures while maintaining sharpness.
• Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
• 135° split point design for fast penetration and accurate starting without a center punch.
• Precision ground point, flute, body, clearance, and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and
• Automotive body shops will find twin end drills especially productive
• Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling
Overall Length: 2 5/8”
Flute Length: 13/16”